Friday, February 3, 2012

Corgi Friday

I've got a quick Corgi Friday update (that's rather late...)

This is Annie underneath the dishwasher tonight...

As you can see, she was 'helping' us wash dishes!  There is never a dull moment with her around...

I will also share a video with you!  But it's not of Annie.  It's a video of 'Sparky the tap dancing corgi'! This is my FAVORITE YouTube video and it got me through several months (okay...fine...years!) of corgi-yearning!  I had always wanted a corgi, but refused to have a dog while I was in school and living in town.  So I had to wait a long time before the time was right!  But more on that later.

So here it is!  Enjoy!


Thanks for joining me down the dirt roads! Keep dreamin' big and Carpe' Diem!

Cheers,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment